Tuesday, May 10, 2011

NEW COVER LETTER

Rufus Osby
750 Beythe Ln.
Vacaville Ca. 95688
707-628-6501

GRIN Publishing GmbH
Marienstr. 17
80331 Munich
Germany
+49 89-550559-0
info@grin.com
To whom it may concern,

I am seeking publication for an essay I wrote titled “Hip Hop Revolution.” The essay is written by I, Rufus Osby and consist of 2,083 words. This essay was written to produce knowledgable information on the genre Hip-Hop. Also, this essay was meant to enlighten people of the power in the art form Hip-Hop. The work I am presenting to you is for publication only. I think my article is a great piece of writing that gives the reader broad in depth explanation of the genre and also explains the maturation of Hip-Hop through the process of globalization.
My essay “Hip Hop Revolution,” explains the origins of the genre and also gives a brief explanation of the founders and co-founders of this art. Enlightening people on the evolution of Hip-Hop and how it has given people throughout the world the power to express themselves. In the U.S Hip-Hop started as something that was fun and vibrant, but slowly grew into something representing self-hatred. In other countries Hip-Hop may not represent self-hatred, but still contains the same element in the power of expression.
After writing this essay, the feedback I received was positive and also critical on the corrections that were needed. Carla a previous reader of my article stated,” I was pleased with how the writer used examples and quotes from other sources to give the reader a better understanding of the information presented”. Through this publication I would like to enlighten the readers on the genre Hip-Hop, hoping to get people to see the art in its true fashion.
First, I would like to thank you for your time and consideration. Second, I would like to thank you for this opportunity to spread my knowledge of this beautiful art that has been used as a means of self expression and communication in the previous decades. Also it's accepted as a great opportunity to present to you this essay. If you have any questions or feedback please feel free to contact me.
Sincerely,
Rufus Osby
750 Beythe ln.
Vacaville ca
(707)628-6501
Rufus.osby@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment